Skip to content
We Take Pride In The Following Traditions.
- To be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in speech and behaviour.
- To accept any work assigned to us as a rightful share.
- To offer help to any unattended visitor we happen to meet in the school premises.
- To rise when any teacher, elder or visitor enters any room or place where we happen to be.
- To be courteous to and sportsman-like with opposing teams and officials
- To respect the library rights of others using it.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To avoid dropping waste materials in the school premises and to pick up and dispose any such thing dropped by others
- To learn and observe good manners in and outside school.
- To build and maintain an eco-friendly school campus.